Based on the skills of our nimble professionals, we bring forth an extensive range of Glass Ball.
This glass ball is used in non-return valves, light-duty
corrosion-resistant bearings, flow meters and as insulators. The offered
glass ball is precisely manufactured from finest grade material and
modern technologies. This glass ball is provided in diverse
specifications to fetch maximum needs for our customers.Features:
- Excellent shape
- Eye catchy
- Density : 0.097 lbs/cub.in.
- Specific Gravity : 2.7
- Max. Useful Temperature : 350 Deg.C
- Colour : Clear Glass ( finish)
- Imperial : Stock sizes 1/8" to 2"
- Metric : 2mm to 50mm to special order
- Basic Dia.Tolerance : Very Very Close
- Sphericity : Very Very Close
- Glass balls have excellent resistance to most chemicals except
hydrofluoric acid. They are not suitable for applications involving
thermal or mechanical shock.